Man I LOVE a good "before and after" don't you?
Here's a few I've had over the last year...

Just this week
BEFORE:
 AFTER: :)
Our yard is on a major slope
BEFORE:
During: 
AFTER: we've got SO much more room to play!
hopefully our grass will fill in soon!
BEFORE: big brother's tee
 AFTER: little sister's dress

 BEFORE: old shipping pallet
AFTER: rustic entry way table
And this one I'm SUPER proud of 
BEFORE: messy cluttered horrible entryway closet
 AFTER:
yep I built that -are you as surprised and impressed as I am??
Thank goodness for a very handy sis and bro-in-law who came to my rescue via FaceTime
Love those Williams's!!
 some people have said the pic made it look smaller than it was so here's the 
"real-life" application to give you an idea :)
 I SO love that there's not shoes, jackets and backpacks all over the floor!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

waiting on 2 pink lines