Ashtyn's 1st Birthday

Ashtyn had a great 1st birthday!
We had tons of family and friends 
come celebrate with us!
we did burgers, hot dogs, and all the fixins in our now BEAUTIFUL backyard :)
-yeah, I'm bragging putting together a yard is HARD WORK!
 we did cake and ice cream with the "first year smash"



 chunky baby did NOT like getting messy! lol!
 I HAD to throw in this pic!
 Ashtyn got her own pillow pet from Gma for her b-day 
she was so happy to be part of the group :) 
I came in the toy room while they were watching a movie and found them like this
buncha TV - pillow pet bums haha :D 

Comments

The Eldredge's said…
So cute! I wish we could have been there!! Miss you guys!!
Jessica Newman said…
I would love to see some pics of your yard!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

waiting on 2 pink lines