I stole this photo from this post on the Pioneer Woman's blog.
I know it's bad to do that, 
but this is probably THE MOST beautiful picture in the world to me!
The love seems tangible


A child holding his Grandmother's head to his heart so pure innocent and honest -saying
I love you, you're so nice to me, you make my days happier, you are my world. 
Let's have more cookies!

But what I find REALLY priceless is the look on that Grandmother's face saying
You are so warm and perfect, I'd hold you forever -if only I could
That's a face of a different love -a wiser love. 
She knows that child will grow and change, 
that his innocent undaunted pure love may not remain the same.
She sees trial and adversity as eventualities that will grace his life.
 She knows that through small obstacles or hard fought battles,
learning and growing will transpire
presenting opportunity to shape him to the man he ought to be    
She knows through good and bad, thick and thin, triumph or defeat
She will always love him    -deeply and unconditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

waiting on 2 pink lines