Baby Blessing

We had Ashtyn's baby blessing at church on Sunday it was kinda a last minute-immediate family thing. We didn't have anyone over after we just went to church, had the blessing, finished up the meeting, and went home. So it was very small and short but it was wonderful! She is such an amazing little spirit I'm so happy she has come to our family she has been a great blessing to us all! I love that having her has made me fall in love with all my babies all over again they are all so absolutely beautiful!
Ashtyn wore a lovely long white dress made by her Grandma Newman (LeAnn) it fit PERFECTLY! Her Aunt Natalie made a pretty headband with a white flower accented with a pink jewel in the center, we bought her a special blessing bracelet -picked out by her brothers
and OF COURSE her Mommy painted her nails :) I love this little one so much! I especially love that each of our children have brought our family together in such remarkable ways -that only they could.
I'll get some pics of her up a little later

Comments

The Eldredge's said…
So cute!! I love the little pink nails!! Adorable!! I wish we could have been there!
Unknown said…
oh man I want a girl to pierce her ears and paint her nails...but alas I have to live through you! Sure wish you lived closer!
Mom said…
It was a very special day. I love the sweet pics of my baby's hand with her baby's hand wrapped trustingly around it as if saying "lead me and protect me through this life". What a great guide and example you are and will be to all of your posterity! I love you tons!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

Law's photography & Grey's modeling