Did I ever tell you how I have the BEST mother-in-law in the world?
Or in the history of the world? -Like ever?
Well I DO!
She -once again- has BLOWN my mind with an amazing gift!
Her gifts are ALWAYS so thoughtful!
She always gives me something that means a TON to me!

Like the time she gave me this
And helped me turn this
Into this

Don't even get me started on how much I LOVE this gift
:)
There's OH SO MUCH MORE!
I can't even tell you how grateful I am for her she's amazing!

 Now she's gifted me something I've wanted for SO LONG!!
I'm excited to introduce the newest member of my kitchen...
TA-DA!!!
I LOVE IT! I've used it EVERY.DAY! It, like my mom-in-law, is WONDERFUL!!
Thanks Mom!




Comments

The Eldredge's said…
She's so awesome!! You are so spoiled! I love my kitchen aid! I miss it!! I wish I hadn't packed it up!! I can't wait to use it again. The thing I love the most about it is you use it and then you can throw everything in the dishwasher! Unlike the Bosch that you have to wash by hand! Love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

waiting on 2 pink lines