Kindergarten Field Trip

I am SO grateful a friend was willing to watch my babies 
so I could go w/Law on his very first field trip! 
We went to The Living Planet Aquarium it was SO fun! 
After we had a picnic then went home :)
All the pics turned out SO bad lol! Dark aquarium + excited can't-hold-still kids = BAD PICS  :)
Our group on the bus:
Peyton and Ellie
 Rodney and Jordan
 Micah and Law

 Jelly fish -"so cool"
 Lion fish- "it has a funny mane"
 oooohhhh SHARKS!
warrior aborigines 
 the magic flash ;)

 anaconda "that's creepy"
 "but TOTALLY cool"

 trying to wake up the otters

 petting pool -they had rays, suckerfish, starfish, sea urchins, etc

 they had a small presentation and got to pet a snake

Comments

The Eldredge's said…
Oh how fun! We'll have to go there sometime after we move! I have seen many people post pics of this place it looks so cool! I'm glad you got to go with him!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to Texas

waiting on 2 pink lines